Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hello people!
Today is X-country day! Sweet ;D
Was late, had to stay back after everything.

Saw this on the bus :)

Dear & his gang got up the bus, fortunately.
Jackson's look when he's sleeping is FUNNY!
Funny & I meant really really funny.
I couldnt stop laughing at him.
Busted! :D

@ Turf City.

I love my darling alot :)

I love them alot too!

Zorro xD

I think the race's pretty much fast.
Jo, Jes, Shar, Jie & me wanted to run.
Mr Singh sounded the horn after debrief,
& we all ran ran ran & ran :D

Was really breathless after 2km, boo T.T
So I walked. I walked can! Darn, so disappointing.
Ha ha. Thanks to the people who cheered me on!
Like Raj, dear, Peirong, Renee, Ashiqah, Huishan, alot.
& Shiping hugged me after I ran
. Lol sweaty ;x
Got the number tag, which reads, 18!
Yeah I got the 18th position!
*Cheers* :)

Jo got 7, Shar got 11, Jie got 13, Jes got 17 & I got 18.
Bring glory to 4/6!
Oh! & 4/6 girls' came in second place!
Went to eat our lunch after that :D

Yum.

Yumyum!

Bussed home, with Seri Ain PF & Jie.
Lol. Had a great time today :)

My medal & me!

18th, yeah!

Reached home, bathed, & slept.
Im so fricking drained out, seriously.
:D

I cant logon to MSN, I got this stupid virus.
Im dying to click on this green man :(
Darn, anyone got a solution? :D

I dont think I"ll reply any smses till 16th April.
So Please dont blame me k.
Shall go & audi audi audi!
Goodbye world!

1. When its time to be serious, just be serious. Will you die or something? 2. They told me to be prepared for the worst. Im not prepared. Damnit. Just by thinking about it makes my heart ache. 3. Im a year older than you, why cant you just respect that fact? I treated you as my good friend. Why ruin it? I'll never wanna see you, again. 4. I really cant stand you. We're all not perfect. You're just using us so as to let others see that you're very sociable. Just give it up would you? Stop tearing the * of us up. 5. Stop pressurising me, to get PNA gold for GG this year. Im trying my very best already. Guides' supposed to be a fun cca for girls. Why must some people treat it as if every cca must get gold? Nevertheless, I'll try my very best to get PNA Gold for Guides :)

I'l look on the bright side of life, always :)
I love you, Jonathan :)

No comments: